Thursday, November 8, 2012

Gyaru Rock Music

I noticed a lot of Gyaru music that I have found seem to be sad or sappy. I don't really like music like that. I normally listen to rock music so I tried to find some Gyaru rock bands. Im sure there are more out their. You should tell me the bands names if you know any more.



                                Girls Metal Band DESTROSE "Fenixx" PV (90sec Ver.)




                                                Light Bringer - Genesis - Love You



                                           Rebirth PV(Music clip) / G∀LMET~ギャルメット~


                                                Rie a.k.a. Suzaku / Dreaming Eyes

                                       Aldious - Spirit Black (Music Video Sample)

                                            Cyntia - Run to the Future (Music Video Sample)

                                            DAZZLE VISION「Like I'm not real」PV




No comments:

Post a Comment