Tuesday, August 28, 2012

For the Lonely Crazy Gyaru lol ^_^

So ummm....Iphone and Ipad Dating sim apps. -^_^-

SHALL we date?


Free
This one is pretty much just a free trial of all the "shall we date?" games.
I already bought all of them ^_^ 


Shall we date?:Ninja Love 

$4.99
Extra stories are $6.99 each (i'm so glad I bought all the extra stories on all of them when they were like $2.99)
pretty much will all of them you get 3 to 5 stories, i guess that pretty good.




Shall we date?:My Sweet Prince

$4.99


Shall we date?:"KONKATSU" for marriage

$4.99



Shall we date?:Actor to be

$4.99




Shall we date?: Heian Love

$4.99


Pirates In Love

Free
With free I think you only get on story. The extra stories cost $3.99




My Forged Wedding

Free
Extra stories are $3.99


Purelove

Free
A story ticket, a memory ticket, 10 memory tickets all cost $0.99
11 story tickets cost $2.99



I'm sure there is more but I'm to lazy to look :p





No comments:

Post a Comment